20110205

v20110206 from wangyancheng.spaces.live.com 2

January 15
20100115 My Rewriting
2010-1-15


A Man And A Group of Children

A man was annoyed by a group of children whom play near his house. He came to them and said, “I’m so glad that you play here, because you bring me your amazing laughing. Let me give every of you 3 dollar for thank you.” The children got the money and promised they would come again.

Next day, the children came and played. The man thanks them again and gave every of them 2 dollar. He invited them to come tomorrow.

The children continued their game there in the third day. However, the man said to the children, “ I haven’t enough money to you, so I give every of you half dollar today.” The children were very angry. They decided never play there.



Ah, this is Vincent. I read this story in the net, and rewrite it by my words in 15th February, 2010.








一个男人对每天在他屋前玩耍的一群孩子很不高兴。他对他们说:“你们的欢笑声让我感到很愉快,感谢你们带给我快乐,我给你们每人3块钱吧。”孩子们拿了钱答应经常会来。

第二天,孩子们又来玩耍。那男人再次感谢孩子们并给他们每人2块钱。

第三天孩子们又来继续他们的游戏。但是这次那男人对孩子们说“我的钱不够分给你们了,今天就给你们一人五毛钱吧。”孩子们非常生气,决定再也不在这男人的屋前玩耍了。

哈,这是Vincent,我在网上看到这个故事,然后用我自己的语言重写了一遍。(然后再用中文又写了一遍。)

No comments: